Thursday, February 11, 2010

great excitement

Yesterday I got home from work to find a chunky blue box on the kitchen table and immeadiately thought 'what has Jonty bought now?'.  But on closer inspection I realised my course work had arrived.  Another toe dipped into tertiary education.  This time I am embarking on something that excites me sooo much and it just so happens to support some aspects of my job at the moment.  Interior Design!

First Module - Influnece in design and decoration -  translates to history of architecture and design.  And, as expected we are starting with the pyramids.

As I go on I am going to share some interesting things I learn along the way.  Of course I will not assume others don't know these things as I do not profess to know anything at all so the sharing will be my wonderment, not for others edification.

My first little design activity is to do some research on a parallel (in time) civilization to the Egyptians and think about the architecture.  So, I think I will do Aztec.

1 comment:

  1. May I ask, which interior design course are you doing? I am trying to decide which one I will do. I like the look of The Interior Design Institute's online course.

    ReplyDelete